MetaWorld Entertainment is a game publishing company creating virtual experiences in Sports, Gaming and Music, and connecting fans together through singular platforms on the metaverse. We have worked with multiple IPs including Sports, Hollywood, and Entertainment to help bring them to gaming platforms and expand their existing target audience and consumers. In web3 we have already developed multiple Sandbox experiences for partners like Atari to transition their IPs onto the blockchain, allowing for engagement by both web2 and web3 users alike.
JOB TITLE: Community Manager
* This Position Is Eligible For Visa Sponsorship
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Identify, establish, and maintaining partnerships with relevant gaming communities in the blockchain gaming ecosystem, in order to drive collaborative growth and enhance the overall community experience.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media and email etc.).
- Creating organized and detailed documentation of defects and feedback in a bug tracking database.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Current student or new grad major in Marketing or related fields (Social Media, Writing, Game Design, Business Administration).
- Previous experience in social media, marketing, communications, journalism is a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing and content creation skills.
- Good communication skills, a good team player.
- A passion for games and Web3.0.
- Portfolio or working samples are preferred.