MetaWorld Entertainment is a game publishing company creating virtual experiences in Sports, Gaming and Music, and connecting fans together through singular platforms on the metaverse. We have worked with multiple IPs including Sports, Hollywood, and Entertainment to help bring them to gaming platforms and expand their existing target audience and consumers. In web3 we have already developed multiple Sandbox experiences for partners like Atari to transition their IPs onto the blockchain, allowing for engagement by both web2 and web3 users alike.
JOB TITLE: Game Designer
* This Position Is Eligible For Visa Sponsorship
ABOUT THE ROLE:
MWE is looking for an experienced Game Designer to help craft the social engagement systems of upcoming metaverse games. In this role you will be responsible for turning creative vision and product goals into practical design documentation, and working closely with various external and internal developers on execution with original and/or IP branded titles. The person must be able to work under pressure when working with multiple international partners. Knowledge of free-to-play mobile gaming or web3.0 is required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with external partners on development of experiences.
- Transform creative and product direction into design documentation.
- Assist partner designers as and when required.
- Comfortable with economy / game-balance in current and future games.
- Ensure designs are built according to design specs and creative quality.
- Decide on needed iterations through playtesting, usability, and live operations.
- Help to tune features and player experience through regular reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years as a game designer.
- Experience with codevelopment with international studios, especially China.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Experience contributing to liveops design.
- Understanding of Web3 games and economies.
- Understanding of mobile F2P KPIs and design.
- Excellent organization and very professional communication skills.
- Experience with standard game development tools and engines such as Unity.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Detail oriented design documentation.
- Design partnership with remote teams.
- Act as a bridge between leadership and execution teams.
- Task tracking and reporting.