MetaWorld Entertainment is a game publishing company creating virtual experiences in Sports, Gaming and Music, and connecting fans together through singular platforms on the metaverse. We have worked with multiple IPs including Sports, Hollywood, and Entertainment to help bring them to gaming platforms and expand their existing target audience and consumers. In web3 we have already developed multiple Sandbox experiences for partners like Atari to transition their IPs onto the blockchain, allowing for engagement by both web2 and web3 users alike.
JOB TITLE: Producer/Project Manager
* This Position Is Eligible For Visa Sponsorship
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Producer at MetaWorld Entertainment you will have a chance to be part of every part of our development pipeline from inception to launch. In this role you will act as both a liaison and translator to work closely with our overseas development partners to maintain schedule and expectations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with production in the United States to maintain schedule, reporting, and success of projects.
- Support all aspects of the development, testing, and localization process, including design, translation, scheduling, and QA.
- Assist producers to create, coordinate, track, and manage the schedule to ensure that project tasks and issues are completed on time.
- Work with department team leads and other producers to determine resources necessary to maintain ongoing production.
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams.
- Support ritual content needs for delivery against the schedule.
- Support the feature teams in balancing resources for ritual and feature development content.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in game development.
- Passion for games and/or Web3 projects.
- Ability to work highly independently and prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies.
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese Language is a PLUS.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Being punctual - meeting deadlines and being on time with work.
- Being organized - manage your time/schedule well and know how to prioritize important tasks.
- Being enthusiastic - willing to learn and continue to improve.
- Being proactive - taking initiatives and responsibilities.