MetaWorld Entertainment is a game publishing company creating virtual experiences in Sports, Gaming and Music, and connecting fans together through singular platforms on the metaverse. We have worked with multiple IPs including Sports, Hollywood, and Entertainment to help bring them to gaming platforms and expand their existing target audience and consumers. In web3 we have already developed multiple Sandbox experiences for partners like Atari to transition their IPs onto the blockchain, allowing for engagement by both web2 and web3 users alike.
JOB TITLE: Games QA Analyst / Lead Tester
* This Position Is Eligible For Visa Sponsorship
ABOUT THE ROLE:
MWE is looking for a QA Analyst / Lead Tester to support the product and production team. The ideal candidate, as our first QA team member, loves playing mobile games, strives to troubleshoot and solve difficult problems, and be the influencer for our QA process.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with Producers, Product Managers, and Designers to develop best practices.
- Develop, design and execute complete functional test plans and test cases (internal/external).
- Test daily/weekly builds.
- Familiar with the release processes for both, IOS and Android.
- Proficient in JIRA (Setting up from scratch, custom workflows/issues, etc...).
- Providing detailed gameplay, balance and tuning feedback as requested.
- Creating organized and detailed documentation of defects and feedback in a bug tracking database.
- Set expectations for future testers.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-3 Years of experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a background in an industry-related field is preferred.
- Shipped games on iOS / Android.
- Willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Experience with iPhone and/or Android.
- Ability to create and enforce QA processes.
- Familiar with SDKs.
- Ability to write test plans from development documentation, seeking information from developers when documentation is vague.
- Understanding of QA processes and methodologies, and the ability to adapt or identify when a new approach is required.
- Experience with QA activities across multiple development pipelines and releases.
- A love for bug free gaming experiences.
- Ability to work productively with others in a highly collaborative manner.